Sunday, January 27, 2008

THE WIRE WIRE: NEWS AND UPDATES ABOUT THE WIRE

- Beadie (aka Amy Ryan) was received a best supporting actress nomination for her role in Gone Baby Gone. Stringer's work on Daddy's Little Girls was snubbed by the academy.

- Six Degrees of the Wire - both Beadie and Omar appear in Gone Baby Gone. Both Omar and Bunk appear in I Think I Love My Wife. Literally everyone that has ever been on The Wire appears on Law & Order.

- Did you know Bunk was in Hackers? He played the bumbling FBI agent who doesn't believe the hackers. But don't take my word for it! Someone posted Hackers, in it's entirety, over 11 parts on YouTube. Bunk pops up at 6:30 in part 10. Hack the planet!

- BustedTees now sells a Carcetti for Mayor shirt. It's a new day in Baltimore!

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Man, I haven't seen or even thought about Hackers in a very long time. You've made my day by posting that link.

El Gigante said...

The Bunk don't hack.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!