Monday, January 14, 2008

This video is supposed to make you think about the writer's strike, but all I got was a severe case of the "Don't I know you from somewhere?"s.



Look for:

- Ryan O'Riley from Oz, who was also Liz' deadbeat beeper-salesman boyfriend on 30 Rock.

- Ryan Chapelle from 24 (who has one of the most absurd exits from that show, which is really saying something).

- Judge Phelan from The Wire (he helps out Jimmy in season 1).

- The priest from Oz, who I'm pretty sure was also on Margaret Cho's short-lived sitcom All American Girl.

- THE BAD GUY FROM UNDER SIEGE 2!!!

- Chris Noth, who I have to admit I recognize.

(written without IMDb)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're also all just from Law and Order aren't they?

David J. Muehe said...

The girl detective is the tutor in D2: Mighty Ducks...can't think of her name though

Ripsy said...

If you were on Oz... you've been on Law & Order (any one) and Lost.

Michael, Mr. Eko, Mr. Abbadon have all been on Lost...

Ripsy said...

AND by Lost I mean Oz.