Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A few months ago I went on a fake-banner-ad production spree.

I did a few of them. I wanted to use them on CollegeHumor, but I could never figure out where I could fit them in. I really like them, so I'd like to figure something out one day.

Here's the first in the series:

FINAL 50cent

In other news, images uploaded via Blogger.com end up getting scaled down. Every time I want to post a larger image, I end up having to use my Flickr account. Is there some obvious soloution everybody but me knows about?

2 comments:

David Cho said...

If you upload it under the "Large" setting, that should be big enough, or you can also manually resize (either by dragging the corners or changing the dimensions in the actual HTML)... I think.

David Cho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.