Saturday, February 16, 2008

I get a pretty steady trickle of Facebook friend requests from CollegeHumor fans. I'm no Jake Hurwitz, but I get maybe 5-10 every week.

However, in the 24 hours since that NBA Jam video went on the main page of the site, I've received an unprecedented NINETEEN friend requests. Two of them explicitly mention how much I suck at NBA Jam and how badly they would beat me, given the chance. To me, that's really stretching the definition of friend request.

Someone mentioned in the comments beneath the video that they've shut out the opposing team, a feat I never would have even dreamed possible until I saw it set to Beastie Boys on YouTube. I love when people play games harder than they were intended to be played. The "about this video" notes that, "we have broken The Matrix."

1 comment:

El Gigante said...

He's on FIRE!