Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I did another video game video for CollegeHumor. Jake and I played Amir and Pat in NBA Jam (original, not TE).

To produce and edit a video of you and your friends playing video games for work is about as much fun as it sounds like. I think this one may be my favorite yet. It will be living in CH's new video games channel for a few days, before moving over to the main site. I'd embed, but it's widescreen so I think it's worth watching on CH. Link.

This week also saw the release of the first new Play Value in a while.This one is about the Commodore 64. I didn't really live through the era (the Commodore bridged the gap between Atari and my beloved NES), but I still managed to sneak a few lines in. I'll be filming more of these soon. Link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pretty cool vid im from australia i love super mario (i have all the games, clocked em, all too) and i want too know if you like Mario and if you like mario 3 (super mario bros 3). its one of my faves its gunpoint between mario 3 and mario galaxy.

p.s i think in ten years time mario galaxy will be known as a classic