Saturday, December 22, 2007

Some housekeeping:

- I did another video game talk show-y video for CollegeHumor, this time with Ben Schwartz. I'm still kind of feeling out this format, but I'm starting to get a better idea of what works and doesn't. I think next time I'd plan out what we're going to play a little more, and maybe try to trace a theme through a few different eras. Watch the video in all it's HD glory here.

Ben is unbelievably funny, both in his work and in person. His website, RejectedJokes.com, was nominated for a New York comedy award in the same category as CollegeHumor's CHTV so actually nevermind fuck him.

- Dave Fishel made another Dance Blog video. This is the third one I've participated in, and it's at least as fun as it looks. I was a little intimidated by the security guard yelling at us to stop, so I sorta half-danced for some of it. I guess I thought that the guard would be say, "Arrest them all! Except that one, he's just sort of bopping."

- It's tempting to link to every CHTV video, but you really must must watch Million Dollar Babies.

- Here's me and Amanda killing You Oughta Know karaoke at the company Christmas party. Someone said this was the first time a beer bong had been in a Frank Gehry building. I'm not sure if that's true, but it's almost certainly the first octobong.

- I had another million dollar idea. Lifesaver Toppers - a top for your Lifesavers that keeps your top lifesaver from getting all linty. It's adjustable and also fits Tums, etc. I figure I can sell them for $25.

No comments: