Monday, July 24, 2006



This rather striking image is from a public domain bike-safety-film titled "One Got Fat." In other words, heavy metal bands are free to use it on flyers to promote their next show without fear of persecution by the man.

Here's some other ways I've been thinking I could use this very-free-for-everyone image:

- Print it onto enigmatic, textless stickers. Vandalize the subway
- Scare 4-year-olds.
- Splice a single frame of it into my upcoming horror film. Probably somewhere during the climactic orgy scene.
- Scare 2-year-olds.

Also, I didn't get a chance to mention it earlier, but this character's name is Philbert Bagel.

Interested yet? The rest of the film is hosted by the always amazing archive.org here. If you're not up for watching the entire thing, I took some more stills and uploaded them to Flickr.

No comments: