Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here's a bit torrent of my appearance on Attack of the Show. It's in Real Media. I'm intrigued that someone is nerdy enough to rip Attack of the Show, but not nerdy enough to know that Real Media is the worst video format. That's a very fine line.

I think it went pretty well. It aired live, so I haven't had a chance to see it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to take out my segment and put it on Vimeo soon, for those of you who I lost at the words bit torrent.

I appeared live via satellite out of an office whose sole purpose is to provide live via satellite interviews for various TV shows. That day, they had hosted appearences of Hank Williams Jr. and Chris Hansen.

The make-up woman and I had a nice conversation. I asked her who had the nicest skin of anyone she's ever worked on. I think she misunderstood the question, because she responded that I had the nicest skin of anyone she had worked on today.

In your face, Hank Williams Jr.

No comments: