Saturday, March 17, 2007

Two more exciting things:

- This Friday at 8, you can see Streeter and I on VH1's 40 Greatest Internet Superstars special. It premieres this Friday, March 23rd at 8. We shot commentaries for a bunch of videos and I'm not sure what they'll use, but we should be in there.

- I just shot my first "lip dubbing" video for Vimeo, and it was a lot of fun. I'm excited to do more. I basically stole Amir's idea for Paulina and reversed it. In addition, I made Amir hold the camera so a double-thanks to him.


Lip Dubbing - The Freshman by Verve Pipe on Vimeo


The song in my headphones is actually The Freshman at double speed, a la Spike Jonze's Undone video. I couldn't get the lip synch 100%, but it straightens out by the end.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it :)

Anonymous said...

great job!
xx
ca

Anonymous said...

wow, it seems to be CV's mission to perfect the art of the lip dub. i love the one you did of "a whole new world"-- but this one was so bold. you were really getting into it right in the middle of the sidewalk. takes chops. i'm impressed.