Sunday, January 28, 2007

Here's some stuff I have been up to while I haven't been blogging -

Cool Kids Club - Last week's show went great. Thanks to everyone who came. I thought it was by far our strongest show yet, and I'm really excited that we're doing it again tomorrow (the 29th). The show is at 7 at the PIT. Come check it out!

24k Out- Ricky has done a lot of smart things, like starting a multimillion dollar company. However, his greatest idea yet may be the 24 Workout Plan. I'm just about done with season 1.

Dexter - This show is really good.

Dr. Ruth - She stopped by our office recently.

---

Let me make up for my lack of writing lately by telling you My Single Favorite Thing I Know. One of my college roommates worked for a summer as a life guard at Sesame Place. If someone poops in the pool, it's referred to internally as a "Code Snuffy."

What's your favorite thing you know?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff - do you have season 1 in iPod format? I'm having trouble getting it off of torrents.

I've started doing The Office workout, but I'd like to get into 24.